Motive Conventions was established in West Perth in 1973 by Clive Nelthorpe and Michael Nevin, a subsidiary of The Motive Group.
Motive Travel, Tours and Conventions was purchased by George Michalczyk in 1989 with Motive Conventions under the directorship of Jenny Dyer since this date undertaking the management and coordination of Conventions both in Perth and Australia wide.
We now welcome in association with Motive Conventions, AM Corporate Events managers, Angelina Calver and Maree Licastro.
Motive Convention’s mission is to provide a quality, personal, professional, uncomplicated and comprehensive service in their role as a representative of the Conference Organising Committee.
Please visit www.motivetravel.com.au
We are one of Perth’s, and possibly Australia’s, longest established conference and special events organiser;
Offer a fixed competitive and realistic fee structure with no hidden charges.
Respond to inquiries within a 24 hr period from receipt.
Offer in-house professional advice, gratis, on travel and pre and post tour options.
Provide regular weekly update reports or as requested.
Bank monies received promptly into the Conference bank account.
Make freely available our contact details of reliable, competent and competitively priced subcontractors within the events industry.
Ensure all staff are fully conversant with your programme of event.
We do not:
- tie clients into any form of notice period on contracts
- charge for day-to-day email, telephone, fax, parking or other ancillary office costs
- insist on clients utilising sub-contractors of our choice
- re-invoice conference costs from sub-contractors, venues or airlines
- appoint junior and/or inexperienced staff to liaise with or manage inquiries from committee members, sponsors or delegates.